Blake Wiki Beta – blcwiki.org

HomeForumsBlake Ecosystem Projects, Idea’s and BountiesBlake Wiki Beta – blcwiki.org

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  blc4life 9 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

blc4life

The Blake community needs a wiki, no doubt about it. There is a treasure of information available, but most of it requires lots of sifting and searching to find. We are trying to alleviate that with the introduction of the BLC Wiki. It took a decent chunck of time just to get the site to where it is now, but it’s nowhere near as complete as I would like it to be. However due to my time constraints, it might be a while until the wiki is fully fleshed out. It’s a work in progress, so please do write an article or two if you are knowledgeable on a topic.

When I purchased the domain name I thought blcwiki.org would be a good one, however since its not just about blakecoin but the whole ecosystem, I will probably move it to blakewiki.org once the current domain expires.

This thread serves to announce the site, but also is for giving feedback and help with DokuWiki (the wiki platform currently used). I chose DokuWiki since its lightweight, simple, and theres no SQL backend to complicate things. TikiWiki looks promising too though, can anyone recommend one over the other?

• This topic was modified 9 years, 6 months ago by  blc4life.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.