BlakeBounties – Crowdfund for Porting BountySource to Blake256

HomeForumsBlake Ecosystem Projects, Idea’s and BountiesBlakeBounties – Crowdfund for Porting BountySource to Blake256

This topic contains 30 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  cinnamon_carter 8 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • Author

electron-coin
    Participant

Sorry, long day at work (6:30am-3:30am)…

Sounds like we have decided to use BCS for the bounties at least for now. I see the project funding link and will use that for 5,000 BLC bounty for bountysource.

Let me know if there is anything else I can help with. The escrow project for games is easy to code. I already have the concept and database structure finished. I just need to set up the servers and write the processing codes. It is taking a back seat atm. online wallet and tipbot are the first priorities atm.

BlueDragon747
    Keymaster

added to total 🙂

fixing a display bug for alternate currencies e.g Photon once that is patched will port rest of the coins in

• This reply was modified 9 years, 6 months ago by  BlueDragon747.

blc4life

I updated the first post of this thread with the info discussed so far. Also sent my 5k BLC donation to BCS. Can we try to decide on exactly how the milestones should be set? If each milestone is worth the same percentage of the bounty, then each step should be roughly the same amount of work. Although most likely it will be one person completing all the milestones, so perhaps the point is moot? Once we have the key details of this bounty ironed out, we should spread the word on twitter, BCT, etc to attract donors and developers. But before we do that I want to make sure we are clear on the goals/requirements and procedures.

blc4life

Ok, I don’t think theres much else to prepare for this bounty before publicizing it. BlueDragon, did you decide on who will be judges? If you feel ready, I’ll start posting about it to try to find developers and donors.

BlueDragon747
    Keymaster

for now judges are me, cinnamon and yourself

total raised 18k + 5k from me = 23k BLC

Mogrith
    Participant

I can help with Wiki. contact me my name at gmail will work

Is there a PM function for this site. I don’t seem to see it.

BlueDragon747
    Keymaster

not added a PM function yet will look into it

BlueDragon747
    Keymaster

ok added a PM messaging system

http://blakecrypto.com/private-messages/

its also added to the menu
    Membership – Members – Private messages

• This reply was modified 9 years, 5 months ago by  BlueDragon747.

Mogrith
    Participant

thanks

blc4life

Getting back on topic, I could use some help finding a developer to complete this bounty. Please mention it to anyone who might be interested 🙂

BlueDragon747
    Keymaster

BCS is holding 24k BLC for this project bounty Now

ByronP
    Participant

does it have to be on php/linux?

BlueDragon747
    Keymaster

It could use any web technology I guess

here is the bountysource repo
    https://github.com/bountysource

cinnamon_carter

Blue, when you have a chance please publish the base 58 address for where I can send blake coin to add to this bounty. I will publish tx id in forum after sent. THX 🙂

BlueDragon747
    Keymaster

http://blakecrypto.com/project-funding/

donate amount in box add to cart and go to checkout it will give you an address and automatically check payment status

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.