These are the steps I used to successfully flash the Lancelot FPGA:
1. Connect the jtag (from left to right: VCC/GND/TCK/TDO/TDI/TMS)
2. Power up fpga
3. Start Impact “configure device using boundary-scan (JTAG)” click OK
4. Assign Configuration file “blakeminer_FourGatexClk_3core_fmax-102.bit”
5. Attach SPI/BPI Prom click YES select “blakeminer_FourGatexClk_3core_fmax-102.mcs”
-select [SPI PROM] [W25Q64BV/cv] Data width: 1
6. Press ok
7. Program the “Flash” for both chip’s
–(if programing the flash is not taking refer to step 6 & 7 in the Icarus guide)
Now you can power cycle the fpga and the Blake bitstream will still be there.
FTDI USB driver: Link
I was able to figure this out by reading trough the post’s on Bitcointalk
Thanks to kramble and BlueDragon747 for making this work!